Services we provide
- The removal and disposal of old, damaged or contaminated loft insulation
- Clearance and disposal of loft items/junk prior to insulation removal, where required
- Cleaning/Vacuuming of the loft area
- ULV disinfectant fogging of the loft area for contaminated areas, typically due to previous pest infestations
- Supply and Install of New insulation (270mm or 300mm)
- Loft Boarding – either partial, storage space areas or full loft boarding
The Loft Clearance Company Limited is a licensed waste carrier, holding an Upper Tier Waste Carriers License from the Environment Agency.
Instances where Loft Insulation Removal May Be required include:
Feedback from our customers
"Great job done by Dave & Stuart, they were both really friendly and professional".... "Would definitely recommend you guys to anyone!"
22nd January 2021
"Cleared our rat infestation in the loft. Cleaned and sterilised throughout, replaced the insulation and boarded the loft. Completely transformed the loft. Very knowledgeable and highly experienced. Would highly recommend."
23rd June 2021